gratitude


these days have been so so very good to us. the weather is breaking records in manitoba, // warm enough to eat dinner on our steps (we had market potatoes with dill and kale chips)//warm enough to eat breakfast in the leaves (we had coffee and zucchini muffins) with the neighborhood cats circling our ankles.

we leave today for a family gathering by the lake. giving thanks.

tomorrow we leave for a little road trip with friends. i am excited for long car drives and lazy breakfasts and this concert.

happy thanksgiving.

my heart.

xx

ps. camera, still broken, don't mind.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I found my way here. Your photos are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude is one of my favourite word. Tes photos sont très douces...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely mood, those pictures are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee and muffins in the leaves.....perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your life and your pictures sound and look beautiful. lovely and inspiring, truly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words are wonderful and the photos are just incredible. I wish the weather here was this good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. come back soon! I miss your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, and it's beautiful pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy thanksgiving! i am sad to have missed it this year. just looking at your pictures makes me fall in love with fall again.

    ReplyDelete